This weekend was spent relaxing - Finally we had time to spend alone as a family. On Sunday morning we brought the dogs to the Boulder City corrals to burn off some much needed energy, Cooper too! I want to keep him acquainted with horses so he never has a fear of them, but since he loves animals of all kinds so being around them kept him entertained.
Cooling off, disgusting.
Deciding...
Playing the the baby calf.
"Okay now I've had enough!"
Going for a ride...
& loving it.
Feeding the horsey.
Once Cooper's nap time rolled around, we headed home and enjoyed the quiet time until he woke up again. After lunch, he was ready to roll, literally. We had to push him all over the house!
In his Tonka truck!
Silly boy!
My little Harley rider.
Cooper LOVES to dance. As soon as any kind of music comes on he starts bobbing his head, giggling, and stomping his foot in a circle - This kid cracks me up!
Our dancing fool.
Until next time...
1 comment:
Every day he gets cuter and cuter. He is irresistable. I miss you guys.
Post a Comment