Early Tuesday morning Cooper and I set off on a roadtrip to Provo, Utah with Erin, Laura, and Jeff. We were on our way to send Erin off to school at UVU. Our first stop was Cracker Barrell in St. George.
In his new big boy car seat.
Erin & Coop
Josh's brother, Jesse, and his family live right outside the Provo area, so I made a few trips over to visit them while we were in town. We spent most of our time at their house, but also brought the kids play at the splash pad.
Cooper & Jacob
Handsome Jacob Adam
Abigail
Savannah
Me & Scoop
My Big Kid
Savannah
Abby
The beautiful view from the park.
Cooper making new friends.
They decided to play with the water fountain instead...
Jesse, Stephanie, and their beautiful family.
The girls torturing Cooper...
And then giving him some love.
With the girls 4th birthday right around the corner, we brought them to Toys'R'Us to pick out their birthday presents.
Happy 4th Birthday Beautiful Girls!
On Thursday we walked around the UVU campus - It sure is pretty and green there!
Cooper enjoying his stroller ride.
Before leaving, I made one last trip over to see The Craigs. It was so nice to catch up, see how much the girls have grown, and meet new Jacob!
Jacob
Jacob and Cooper
My Handsome Munchkin
The Silly Girls
Cousins
They crack me up!
They just love each other ;)
And I love them!

On my way to the hotel that night I saw the most beautiful double rainbow... and thought I'd share...

We started our drive back Friday morning and figured since we'd be in the St. George area, we stopped at Cracker Barrel again for lunch. My Mother-In-Law, Theresa, and Sam met up with us.
Uncle Sam, Grandma Theresa, & Coop
We had a great trip and I'm so thankful we got to visit with so much family!



No comments:
Post a Comment